THIS BLOG HAS MOVED. PLEASE WAIT TO BE REDIRECTED IN 5 SECONDS.

E-Book Deals!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

  I just finished reading Isabella by Loretta Chase. It's only $.99 right now on Nook and Kindle. The cover isn't great and I noticed the formatting is a little off, but the story is classic Chase - an excellent read.  


I haven't read this yet, but I just downloaded Vanquished by Hope Tarr. It's free on Nook and Kindle.



Hearts Aflame by Johanna Lindsey is $.99 on Nook and Kindle. It's also on my to-read list.



Another title on my to-read list is Conor's Way by Laura Lee Guhrke. It's $.99 on Nook and Kindle.


Heart of a Knight by Barbara Samuel, which won the 1998 Rita for Best Historical Romance (short category), is now $.99 on Nook and Kindle.


0 comments:

Post a Comment