THIS BLOG HAS MOVED. PLEASE WAIT TO BE REDIRECTED IN 5 SECONDS.

Getting the Call!

Friday, November 2, 2012

I am very excited to report I've signed a two-book deal with Entangled Publishing's Scandalous imprint.

My first historical Regency romance, Seducing Charlotte, will be published in Spring 2013. The next title in the series, Tempting Bella will be out in Fall 2013.

Scandalous is Entangled's new historical line and I am thrilled to be working with this innovative ebook-first publisher. I can't wait to see the historical covers! 

Here is the announcement which appeared in Publisher's Marketplace:


Diana Quincy's TEMPTING BELLA, in which the hero is enchanted by a beauty he spots at the opera, unaware she is the wife he was forced to marry as a teen years ago in order to settle a gaming debt between their parents, to Alethea Spiridon Hopson at Entangled Scandalous, in a two-book deal, for publication in Fall 2013, by Kevan Lyon at Marsal Lyon Literary Agency (World).

 

UPDATE: I''ve taken the plunge and developed an author website that I actually have to pay for! I hope you'll start visiting me there; that's where I'll be blogging from now on! Come along and have a look! Click here.

8 comments:

Scarlet Wilson said...

Congratulations Diana. You've waited a long time for this, enjoy every minute!

Diana Quincy said...

Thank you, Scarlet! After more contests and rejections than I care to count, it's thrilling to be able to share this news :)

K. Victoria Chase said...

Congrats, Diana! So happy to hear you got the call!!!! :-)

Diana Quincy said...

Thanks KVC! Took a while to sink in. And then I was floating on air.

Renee Ann Miller said...

Congratulations on getting the call! And your updated website looks great.

Diana Quincy said...

Thank you, Renee Ann! I'm glad you like the updated site, too.

Elizabeth said...

How exciting! I'm thrilled that they have a historical category now. Congrats to you!

Diana Quincy said...

Thanks Elizabeth! I've been watching and waiting for Entangled's Historical line. So glad it's finally here.

Post a Comment