2. Laura Bradford (Bradford Literary Agency)
3. Kimberly Whalen (Trident Media Group)
4. Natasha Kern (Natasha Kern Literary Agency)
5. Kevan Lyon (Marsal Lyon Literary Agency)
6. Sandra Bishop (MacGregor Literary)
7. Chip MacGregor (MacGregor Literary)
8. Jennifer Schober (Spencerhill Associates)
9. Holly Root (Waxman Literary Agency)
10. Melissa Jeglinski (The Knight Agency)
Down to the Wire...
Voting in Round Three of the Kensington Brava/RT Writing with the Stars contest is heating up. Voting ends this Sunday, Jan. 2.
I am one of six remaining finalists in the national competition. The winner of the online voting contest will be published. But I can't get there without lots of support because I am up against some very talented writers.
If you enjoy this blog and would like to see it continue, please consider voting for my entry, Seducing Charlotte, a historical romance set against the backdrop of the dawning Industrial Revolution.
For this challenge, I had to write a back-of-the-book blurb. Agent Kristin Nelson does an indepth critique of each entry that you might find interesting.
Click here to check out all of the entries. I promise voting is super quick and easy. You can click here, VOTE and be done in under a minute. No registration is required. Thank you!