THIS BLOG HAS MOVED. PLEASE WAIT TO BE REDIRECTED IN 5 SECONDS.

E-Book Deal: 2010 Rita Nominated 'Knight of Pleasure' for $1.99

Friday, April 8, 2011



Margaret Mallory's Knight of Pleasure, a 2010 Rita finalist, is now just $1.99 on Kindle and Nook. It's the second book in the talented author's All the King's Men trilogy.

Here's the link for Kindle. Here it is for Nook.

I recently read the first book in the series, Knight of Desire, and am looking forward to reading Knight of Pleasure


There is no telling how long this deal will last. Just to be safe it is already on my Kindle. I love a good deal!  

Here's a preview of the story from Mallory's Website:



THE GREATEST PASSION
Lady Isobel Hume is an expert swordswoman who knows how to choose her battles. When the king asks her to wed a French nobleman to form a political alliance, she agrees. But that's before the devilishly charming Sir Stephen Carleton captures her heart-and tempts her to betray her betrothed, her king, and her country.

IS WORTH THE GREATEST PERIL
Sir Stephen Carleton enjoys his many female admirers-until he dedicates himself to winning the lovely Isobel. When a threat against the king leads Isobel into mortal danger, Stephen must prove that he is more than a knight of pleasure ... and that love can conquer all.

Enjoy! I plan to.

2 comments:

Margaret Mallory said...

Thanks for posting the current e-book deal for my 2nd book, Knight of Pleasure. I love it when my publisher offers a deal on one of my books! I hope you enjoy it.

Margaret

Diana Quincy said...

Margaret: I snapped up both Knight of Desire and Knight of Passion when they were offered at special prices. Now I'm hooked! Next up for me is Knight of Passion and, of course, The Guardian!

Post a Comment