THIS BLOG HAS MOVED. PLEASE WAIT TO BE REDIRECTED IN 5 SECONDS.

Amazon's Top 10 Romances of 2011

Thursday, November 10, 2011

The editors at Amazon have selected the Top 10 Romances of 2011. 

Topping the list is one of the books I enjoyed most this year, Loretta Chase's Silk is for Seduction

Another of my keepers from 2011, What I Did for a Duke by Julie Anne Long, also made the top 10.

Here's the complete list:


Silk is for Seduction Loretta Chase
Archangel's Blade Nalini Singh
Seduction of a Highland Lass Maya Banks
Dragon Bound Thea Harrison 
What I Did for a Duke Julie Anne Long
Breaking Point Pamela Clare
Dreams of a Dark Warrior Kresley Cole
The Next Always Nora Roberts
Heart of Steel Meljean Brook
Unveiled Courtney Milan

Amazon also has a list of Top 10 Romance Kindle books. The list is exactly the same as its Top 10 Romances of 2011. 

2 comments:

Gillian Layne said...

Hi Diana! I haven't read any of these...I need to get busy! I bet I would love Loretta's book, too. :)

Diana Quincy said...

Hi Gillian,

Thanks for stopping by the blog. I do think you'll enjoy Loretta's book. I like pretty much everything she writes. Other than Julie Anne Long's book, I haven't read any of the others on the list either!

Post a Comment